Are you our next team member?
For a long time, I’ve been a one-woman shop, only outsourcing some tasks as necessary. But it’s time for me to bring on some more permanent help and grow my team!
I am looking for an office assistant to handle a variety of marketing and administrative tasks.
Responsibilies will include, but are not limited to:
- curating and posting content on social media channels
- monitoring emails and direct messages
- updating and formatting website pages
- marketing events and following up with participants
- creating email marketing communications
- sending invoices and reconciling payments
- assisting with other projects as needed
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience with Excel and Word
- Keen willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritise weekly workload
the right candidate
The right candidate does not need to have prior experience as an office assistant. You should be highly motivated, be passionate about your work, and bring a positive attitude to the team.
You will be expected to learn the tools that our business uses, including Mailchimp, Wave, Canva, Kopo Kopo, WordPress and Asana. On-the-job training will be provided.
This is a part-time position, covering 20 hours per week. Renumeration will be in line with experience.
Your preferred working hours (Monday to Friday) and location will be considered. At times you will be required to come work from my offices at 14 Riverside in Nairobi.
how to apply
Applications for this position are currently closed. Please check in another time for other open positions!