From the Ground Up!: A Live Workshop for Business Owners to Get More Customers – US $99
Build your business and attract customers in 90 minutes
Registration is now closed for the June 2020 Workshop. Add yourself to the waiting list and be the first to hear when it next runs!
Don’t waste your time or money building a business without a plan.
When starting something new, it’s easy to let your excitement and passion get in the way.
You move full steam ahead with your latest idea without really thinking about how all of the pieces fit together.
You’re not sure what to focus on, so you end up doing the tasks that are easy, the ones that are quick, the ones where you have experience, or the ones that excite you.
Everything seems important, but they’re not making you any money.
And you want to make money doing what you love! You want this to work!
Guess what? It can.
Just because things aren’t working for you right now doesn’t mean that you should stop.
You just need to reach the right people and sell them something they truly want.
And the great news is that setting up your business for success doesn’t need to be complicated, so long as you have CLARITY about who you’re in business for, what exactly you’re selling and how to nurture relationships so that customers buy.
“But isn’t it crazy to launch a new idea right now, given the state of the world???”
The truth is – more people are spending time online and looking for products and services that they can access now. And people are still spending money on items they perceive to be necessary, useful and valuable.
And this is exactly why I’m hosting a live workshop for business owners:
“Build Your Business From the Ground Up”
In this live workshop, you’ll learn the most important foundations for any business:
- how to decide what you’re selling and for whom
- how to increase awareness of your brand through digital marketing
- and how to build & nurture customer relationships, so that even if they can’t buy now, they will later
The specifics we’ll cover:
- Identifying your ideal customers and where to find them
- Offering the perfect solution to your ideal customers’ challenges
- Choosing where to focus your marketing efforts
- Identifying your core marketing messages and how, when & where to use them
- Building & nurturing customer relationships, both online and in real life
When: The workshop will be held over 3 sessions on 3 days:
- Monday, 8 June 5PM EAT / 3PM BST
- Wednesday, 10 June 5PM EAT / 3PM BST
- And Friday, 12 June 5PM EAT / 3PM BST
Each session will be 2 hours, which includes time for Q&A.
Different concepts will be covered in all 3 sessions, so you’ll want to watch all 3 to achieve the best results. All sessions will be recorded and uploaded so that you have more than 24 hours to catch up with the previous session if you can’t make it live.
Where: Our private Zoom room. The link will be emailed to you before the first session.
Space is Limited: I’m capping this workshop at 30 people. Once it fills up, it’s full!
Who’s It For: Any business owner, freelancer, or solopreneur who wants to attract customers and grow their business. You can be brand new to business or looking to revamp something that has been running for some time.
Building a business from the ground up and attracting the right customers can feel like an impossible task…but this workshop will SIMPLIFY the most important steps you need to follow to start making money doing work that you love!
Space is extremely limited, so save your spot today!
My signature business support program sells for $990 and includes other key business skills such as storytelling and money matters, resources and templates to implement, and direct support, accountability and encouragement from yours truly.
But you can join me for this live workshop AND get to keep the recordings for life for just:
US $ 99 / KSh 9,900
Most people waste 10 times more than that making poor business decisions before they either invest in some kind of support or go bust. Don’t be that girl, ok? Your future self will thank you.
who’s that girl?
Hey! I’m Danielle Anderson. I have 15+ years of experience in strategy design, product development, and business management. I started Step & Stone after throwing in the towel on my “successful” career and following my own passion to help others make a living doing what they love, without compromising on their values.
I know how tough it is to make business work. Even though I had 10 years of previous business experience, there was a lot of new stuff to learn. And then I had to learn how to apply it all in my own business.
I had to figure out how to pay the bills. I had to face rejection. I had to face fear. I had to face my own insecurities about feeling like an imposter. I had to try, learn, change, and try again.
And just when I started to get the hang of it, I started all over again in a new country with a new customer base.
I understand exactly what you’re going through because I’ve been there myself. Twice.
And so, I have made it my job to totally demystify business for you and help you get focused, make confident decisions, create a plan, and take action.
“What if I’m not yet in business? Or what if I’m not sure what idea I want to pursue?”
So glad you asked!
Here’s what this workshop will NOT cover:
- Legal, tax and compliance requirements for business registration
- Coming up with a new idea – you should come to the workshop with at least one idea of what you want to sell
- Naming or branding your business
- Pricing your products or services, or anything to do with your finances
- Structuring other areas of your business, such as supply chains, production, distribution, and partnerships
- Marketing copy revisions
- Setting up technology or troubleshooting your digital presence
- Updates to resources after the live workshop
If you want more in-depth support and more hand-holding – even if you’re a beginner – this program is better for you.
And here’s the rest of the fine print, because I want to be completely upfront with you:
No refunds for this workshop will be granted for any reason. Space is limited, which means that if you decide to take one of the spots, it’s yours even if you do not attend.
Because the sessions will be recorded, you’ll still learn a ton from watching the recordings several months after the live workshop is over.
Another thing – an important element of this course is that you already have an idea of what you want to sell. If you are unsure about that, you are not ready for this course.
If you’re not really sure whether this workshop is right for you, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Build your business from the ground up, and attract customers!
Join us for US $99 / KSh 9,900
Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of business owner will benefit most from this workshop? This workshop will be beneficial if you’re just starting out and are unsure about how to attract customers, or if you’ve been in business awhile but things just aren’t working anymore.
The materials I’ll be teaching are useful and relevant no matter what stage you’re at. You may own a small business, be a freelancer, or a solopreneur. You may sell either products or services (or want to!). You should only sign up for the workshop if you have an idea of what you want to sell!
- Do I need to be at all 3 sessions? I’ll be presenting different material at each of the sessions, so you need to watch all 3 to get all of the information. You do not, however, need to attend any of them live. If you can be there live, awesome! That way you’ll be able to get your specific questions answered.
- How much work will I need to do in between sessions? A little bit. Much of the work you’ll be doing will be completed during the workshop. But there will be one or two small assignments that I’ll ask you to complete outside class time. These should take you no more than 30-45 minutes!
- Can you guarantee that I’ll make money soon? Ahhh unfortunately not! What I do promise is that you’ll walk away from the workshop with a simplified plan to build your business, attract the right types of customers and nurture relationships so that people want to buy from you!
- What if I’m not happy with the workshop? Can I get my money back? Because of the limited number of spaces in the workshop and the reduced price for this truly hands-on training, no refunds will be granted. If you’re not sure this workshop is right for you, get in touch and I’ll give you my personal opinion about whether or not your business will benefit from the workshop.
- What’s the difference between the workshop and signature course? The workshop will cover the basics to get your business going, some of which I teach in my Six Steps to Getting Strategic program.
But my one-to-one program teaches you a lot more essential business skills, including managing your money, talking about your business with confidence and ease, setting up systems and processes to streamline your business, and troubleshooting where your strategy isn’t working.
If you love the workshop and want to continue working with me on your business, you’ll receive a special invitation to join Six Steps for Getting Strategic. If you decide to enrol in the program, I’ll refund your workshop payment!