I love the start of the year because it let’s me work in my core strength – being strategic!
And it gives me the opportunity to share my strategy and planning tools with you, so that you can set your year off with intention and focus.
In this video, I share the process I followed.
my 2021 strategy and plan
step 1: review of your 2020 goals
- What went well?
- How did things not go to plan?
- What did you learn?
- Where do you need to make changes?
All in all, 2020 was a really good year for me. You can check that out my full 2020 review here.
step 2: review your year
- 1o highlights of the year
- 10 disappointments
- 3 game changers
- 3 things you focused on
- and 3 things you forget
- finally your reflections
step 3: review your personal & business finances
- how much did you spend?
- how much did you earn?
- where did you earn it from?
- what is the gap towards your dream lifestyle?
You need to keep track throughout the year to make this easier for you!
Also, review how much your dream lifestyle costs – the one that lets me spend without worry while also contributing to future goals like a land or retirement. And while there is certainly a gap between where I want to be and where I am now, knowing what that gap looks like helps me to figure out how to plug it.
Ultimately when you know how much you need to earn, you know how much you need to sell.
step 4: set your intentions for 2021
- How will you invest in your health and wellbeing this year?
- Where in your life will you create better boundaries this year? How?
- Who do you need to hire this year to help you in my businesss?
- Who else is around to help you (peers, colleagues, friends, etc.)?
- Which marketing channel will you focus on developing this year?
- What’s the main product / service you’ll focus on developing and scaling this year?
- Which of your business functions will you make more efficient and streamlined this year?
- Which recurring problem will you find a solution to?
- What are your top three financial priorities?
- What will you become known for this year?
From there, chose a few intentions – areas that you want to focus on this year in my business.
For me those include:
- Launching Simplicity with the first cohort starting on 1 February.
- Supporting my VIP clients in achieving massive results
- Growing to specific revenue target.
step 5: choose a word to guide you
2021 is a year of intentional growth for me.
The word I chose to guide me throughout 2021 is ‘LEGACY’.
step 6: create a detailed Q1 strategy and plan
Once you decide what you want to focus on during the year, you’ll want to create a detailed plan to keep you focused.
My Q1 planning includes content themes and objectives, a content calendar for my blog and Instagram, and advertising schedules. It also includes my program delivery schedule and all the small and big tasks that go into making that happen.
need more help creating your 2021 strategy and plan?
Make 2021 the year that you plan on purpose, with purpose.
Clearly define what you want for your business and make a realistic plan to get it.
This FREE planning workshop is for you if you’re:
- Unsure of the best way to set your goals for 2021.
- Realising that creating a strategy doesn’t come naturally to you.
- Struggling to make decisions or consistently take action.
- Watching everyone else make progress while wondering what you’re doing wrong.
- Feeling stressed by your never-ending to do list.